Thursday 14 March 2013

CD Digi-Pack Research

ALBUM COVERS

Firstly, I have been researching some album covers relating to my genre of indie-pop as different genre's will promote their albums in different graphics to appeal to the audience. I also wanted to look at other album covers to get some inspiration for my digi-pack.

Kate Nash - My Best Friend Is You


 Here's an album cover that really stood out to me whilst researching different album covers. Kate Nash is a particular artist I enjoy but never seen an album cover from her before. I really liked the contrast between the different images as some seen to be actual photographs that have been taken whilst others are graphics that have probably been created on a computer software or perhaps hand drawn then scanned in and edited. The layout of the album is also very interesting using the graphics in different places emphasising the fact that Kate Nash is an unusual artist and there's not another artist like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment